Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, April 6, 2015

Marcello's Dynamo BIM Tutorial List


Marcello, made famous by his incredible creation of the Revit cow back in 2010, has a knack for immersing himself in whatever new technology is interesting to him.  In addition, having hung out with him many times, I can say that he is an awesome guy.  Which is why you should defeinitely be following his blog as he dives into the world of Dynamo...  I won't say too much more because Marcello says it all in his latest blog post series...

I took the liberty of listing 22 of his latest posts regarding Dynamo... Because I believe you, my readers, should see Marcello's content! Keep an eye on his blog and I will update this list as new posts come out...