Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, July 11, 2016

Are You Going to be at #RTCNA this Year?!




Revit Technology Conference North America 2016 begins this week!  Will you be there?

If you are attending the conference make sure you sign up for my session on Friday afternoon: Session 2.5 - How are Contractors Using My Model?  



Snippet of my slides for Session 2.5...



During the class, not only will I be running through real-world examples of how contractors are using Revit models after you (architects and engineers) hand them off but there will be some free giveaways!  That's right... Can you say free BIM After Dark t-shirts?!






Charlie sure seems excited about the t-shirts!

Also, if you happen to see me around the conference and recognize it's me please say "hello"! Other than the great classes and content, one of the main reasons I go to RTCNA every year is to meet all of you!  So, don't be shy and say "hi".

Finally, make sure you follow along with the shenanigans as they unfold on Twitter @TheRevitKid  and #RTCNA

Cheers and I hope to see you all in Arizona!