Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Revit 2010 on the Way.

I have received a bunch of emails and comments regarding the release of Revit 2010.  Including a great post by Alan at Revit Structure Learning Curve. (Thanks for the acknowledgement!)

I always wanted this blog to be based on a Question and Answer discussion between Students using Revit and it has been working great so far.  Ultimately, I plan on doing an entire series of video tutorial's exploring every tool, property, and menu in the new Revit.  The Student to Student Revit Guide will continue on into Revit 2010.

I know many schools will not update soon (if at all) to 2010 so I will continue using Revit 2009 on request.  Personally, my school is still running Revit 2008 with single core machines.  Ultimately, I want to cater to my readers needs and knowledge.  The Architecture student and profession is evolving.  I believe in Revit as the a tool that will evolve with the Architecture profession.

Stay tuned for many more videos to come!  I am prepared for Revit 2010... are you?!