Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PushPullBar - Forum



I found a Forum that I have grown to like. Looks like it has been around for a while now but I just found out about it and would like to share it with you all.

Their Mission Statement:

"[pushpullbar]2 is a forum dedicated to the advancement of architecture+design through the sharing of ideas, critiques, discussions and experiences."

Looks to be a great discussion board. A certain discussion grabbed my attention and I will be adding my two cents in once the moderators give me the rights to post.

Here is the post that grabbed my attention. I think all of us Reviteers should explain to them why they should not be using Sketchup and AutoCAD.

I hope to market this site on the forum and guide some of those members into The Revit Kid's world.