Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Revit 2010 Enhancements.

Great post over at The Revit Clinic pointing out some new enhancements in Revit 2010.  The ability to control halftone is great and I know will help me out.  The gradient 3D bacground is also much more pleasurable to work one than flat white in my opinion.


Also, Revit Fix posted and interesting piece about some the bugs/errors in the program previously as well as if they have been fixed in 2010.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats it?

I am so disapointed... I was so excited about this being a next big step in BIM... but instead they gave me a Word 2007 UI... LAME!!!

The Revit Kid said...

Give it time my friend and you will learn to love it. I would venture to say it is the next step in BIM. For example, giving a BIM program the ability to model very organic and free shapes right inside it is pretty major.

Don't be so quick to judge.