Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

AIAS Forum - The Countdown!

In less than a week I will be blogging to you all from Minnesota. I am very excited and honored to be manning the Autodesk Table at this years Career Expo. I will also be attending the Welcoming Party. Please, if you are going to any of these events come say hi to me and we can chat a little bit about Revit and BIM. Here are some links as well:

And some info on the Career Expo:

ARCHITECTURE COLLEGE + CAREER EXPO
Wednesday, December 30 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Free Lunch included


The annual Expo is an opportunity for AIAS members to meet face-to-face with architecture firms, graduate schools, product manufacturers, professional associations and other organizations. It is a "one-stop shopping" event to find out more about the architecture and building industries and to explore educational and career opportunities. A complimentary lunch will be provided. You are encouraged to bring a resume to share with the participating exhibitors.

They are expected over 1,000 people to be attending the Career Expo and I am very excited to preach the word of Revit and BIM to each and every one of them. I will also be taking as many videos and pictures as I can to document my journey. Should be fun.