Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Got back from AIAS Forum in Minneapolis early this morning. Had a great time and met a lot of great people. For those of you who are new and might be arriving to this site after hearing about it from me personally, please, feel free to check out all the tutorials and search bar to the right.

The Career Expo was a great experience. I met some awesome people. I would have to say that one of the highlights was meeting Lee W. Waldrep (author of "Becoming and Architect"). He was set up at the table next to mine. I turned to ask him where he got the copy of that book and he smirked and said he wrote it. Great guy. I also found it quite a good time to be set up so close to the ArchiCAD table... Great stuff.

Look forward to the year 2010 to be full of new Revit tutorials, information, and advancements. Happy New Year to everyone and see you all in 2010!