Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, February 5, 2010

Tutorial - Wood Framing Walls (Revit Rocks!)

Finally, someone posts about the new wood framing extension for Revit. I have been dying to do a video about it but I have yet to get my hands on the extensions pack. Daryl has a great post about it on his Revit Rocks! Blog (including a video)...





In this tutorial we are going to introduce you to the new and exciting REVIT Wood Framing Walls Extension available for free to all REVIT subscription members.

Thanks to > REVIT Learning Curve for bringing this app to my attention.
It's taken me a solid 15-20 hours of tinkering before I could get it to create what I wanted in a single attempt, however there were MANY failed attempts.
There are a few things that need to get 'fixed' with this REVIT extension before it's 100% ready for the market but it has amazing potential.