Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, October 1, 2010

Revit Subscription Advantage Pack 2011

The advantage pack has been released!  I know I am a little late on the news for those of my readers who read other blogs but some educational obligations got in the way of blogging...  There is a virtual mélange of information posted by many of my fellow bloggers that I will put together in this little post.  Also, don't forget to check out the blogs I havn't linked but I follow in my blog roll to the right...
If you are a student and want to find out how you can get the Subscription Advantage Pack then you must contact the head of your Architectural Department about it.  They will know who to talk to and if your school is on Subscription....