Being able to break a wall apart by components and push, pull, and manipulate many system elements is a huge enhancement in my opinion. For me, a student and intern architect, I am excited to use this for stunning and "WOW" factor visualizations...
More to come..
- Visualization Enhancements
Again, the enhanced visualization you will find in Revit 2012 is going to make Revit presentations look incredible.
- Ambient Allocation in ALL VIEW TYPES!
- Semi-Transparent Elements
- Enhanced edges.
- Shadows in "Consistent Colors" style.
- Ability to Create your own templates for visual styles.
Those two features alone make it worth it for me...
Of course, I do not have to go through all the details because there are plenty of blog posts about it already out there. I actually watched the invite only Blogger webcast in the back of class... shhhhhh... Don't tell my teacher. So I couldn't get any great screen shots...