Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LEED Exam Study Materials - Updated

It has been quite a while since I posted about LEED.  The other day I was asked about what materials I used to study when I passed the exam.  Looking back I found that most of them still existed and some of them had new domains (it appears the term “LEED” in their domains is gone… hmm… sounds like LEED is now a restricted trademark?).  Anyways,  if you are preparing for LEED, or plan on it soon, here are some of the great resources that helped me pass.  A little tip, take the GreenExamPrep Tests  as many times as you can stand.  I took them over 50 times I think.


Great Study Guide:



The Practice Exams I used:





A blog with some good info:



A cheat sheet Forum where people discuss their tests (not sure if it is up to the new LEED test)