Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Revit Kid Project - Mantra Hotel


I posted a few days ago about some renderings I was doing and a project I was working.  I also posted some of the boards from the first phase of this project. Well, it is finished!  I presented it on Monday.  I decided to share it all with you.  I think this is a great example of the wide variety of presentation options Revit gives you.  All of these images are native Revit (exports or renderings).  They were post processed in Photoshop and I created a Powerpoint. No other software was used.


First, click here to see the entire slide show on slideshare... (Note: There are some fade transition effects in the real Powerpoint that add a nice touch to it... you can't see these on slideshare...)

I also created a Photobucket album so you can see the original resolution images...



Comments and questions are welcomed!!!