Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Autodesk Student Showreel 2011 - Revit and 3DS Max

I met Philipp Mueller at Autodesk University last year in Vegas.  He was a great guy and I had a blast with him and the rest of the Student Experts.  Philipp emailed me and sent a link to this fantastic video.  It shows a great blend of Autodesk Revit and 3DS Max.  Also, I posted way back in November of 2010 about links to lots of tutorials created by Autodesk Student Experts and Philipp was part of that team.  Check those tutorials and the post out here....



I love seeing fellow student's work... especially when it is done in Revit.  Thanks for the link Phil!

Also, you can check out the Autdoesk Student Experts YouTube channel for a bunch of good videos to watch...