Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, October 6, 2011

1,000,000 Hits!

Today marks a milestone for The Revit Kid.com.  Two years after launching the web-site I have reached my goal of 1,000,000 unique page views!!  The Revit Kid.com has also reached out to 204 countries and territories across the globe!  Now, if only we can get a few people in Chad, Central African Republic, and Mali to use Revit....

Unfortunately, I did not start keeping track of hits, views, etc... until about May of 2009 (the blog was launched in February of 2009).  That means this day could have been sooner.... 

Still, I would like to thank all my readers and followers over the last two years.  I hope to continue publishing valuable information and connecting with all of you.

In honor of the one-million mark I would like to offer SAuBIM - Code Calcs for Revit for 50% off until October 15th!  That means you can get as many licenses of SAuBIM as you want for less than ten dollars a seat.  Simply type in the discount code: MILLION

Here's to 2,000,000!!!!