EVERGREEN MARRIOTT CONFERENCE RESORT
STONE MOUNTAIN, GEORGIA, USA
THURSDAY 28 – SATURDAY 30 JUNE, 2012
The inaugural RTC in North America was a huge success, attracting more than 300 attendees from 34 states across the USA, and from a further 9 countries. The conference had an overwhelmingly positive response received from the attendee feedback, which included 91% of attendees indicating that they would attend an RTC event in the future. We are very pleased with the outcome of the inaugural conference in North America and look forward to another successful event in 2012.
RTC is a unique, independent conference, covering all things Revit / BIM and the whole ecosystem that supports it and that goes to ensuring your success in the marketplace. No other event brings so many opportunities and benefits together in a single location. As a 'by users, for users' event, RTC is the best place to get unvarnished advice from the people who use the technologies to drive their businesses, and the industry as a whole, forward. Business leaders, thought leaders, innovators and implementers; they are all here, and all ready to give away their secrets to aid in the quest for a better, smarter industry, and a stronger, more sustainable environment.
- Learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts.
- Share ideas and insights with an international community of your peers.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Come to learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
- See how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.