Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ARSights - Augmented Reality Update

I posted a while ago about this new technology and it just keeps getting better.  I had messed around with the demo way back when and it is very cool. I need to invest in a detached webcam and really start to explore it.

I really wish they had a more direct relationship to Revit but through a series of export/import drills you can get a Revit model in it for sure.  I will do a write up about how to do that in a later post.  For now, enjoy the future... All I keep thinking about is using this in school and handing a little piece of paper to the jurors and then asking them to just look at the screen:



Click here to visit their site and check it out!