Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, March 9, 2012

RTC 2012 North America - Register Now!

If you have not done so already go register for Revit Technolog Conference North America 2012 in Atlanta!

Once you have registered make sure you sign up for my Lab on Friday at 4:00:


I was truly hoping to do the second abstract I submitted about Design Options (considering there is not a lot out there and I am hesitant to tackle it on the blog... but it looks like the blog it will be!).

It is so cool to be on the list of speakers for RTC after all these years of reading other peoples bios!  Not to mention being placed on a page next to so many brilliant Revit minds, many of which I have admired for a long time.  I am so excited for this event and I hope that I can meet lots of my readers!

Click here to register now!!