Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Revit Kid Project - Istanbul Waterfront (Revit and Prezi)

I took a stab at using Prezi for my last Studio presentation.  I have to say that is is very nice.  Working inside the browser is an interesting way to do things but it worked.  It was not hard to learn and they offer some Student benefits (500mb free storage I believe).  Not to mention when you are finished you can download the presentation as a Flash file and can run it on virtually any computer.  

The workflow ended up being pretty simple:  Sketches, drawings, Revit, Prezi....

Another great feature is the ability to pick and zoom freely (beyond the "paths" you create".  This worked great for discussions with the jury after my presentation.