Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, December 17, 2012

Revit and CryEngine 3 - First Person BIM


I mentioned a couple times on the blog how I was inspired by Marcello's presentation at the Revit Technology Conference this past year.  During one of his classes Marcello demonstrated how his Revit model's were imported into CryEngine 3.  Well, I told Marcello afterward that I would be jumping into this concept right away.  Needless to say, I did.  I had an opportunity to take an independent study this semester and dedicated it to truly "interactive rendering" using CryEngine.  Click here for more images and information....

**Edit** If you want to learn HOW to get your Revit model into CryEngine there is an eBook included in BIM After Dark - Volume 1 that shows the process step-by-step...