Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

#Revit2014 - What's New?

Well, it is that time of the year again.  Get ready for the social media storm everyone!  Autodesk has lifted the NDA on Revit 2014 and you all get to find out about it!

For the first time that I an remember Autodesk has taken it upon themselves to beat the bloggers!  


Autodesk may have released the features before most of us bloggers but David Light still wins for the most comprehensive post about the new features... 


What am I most excited about in 2014?  Well, the displaced views function will be a lot of fun to play with (especially for presentations).  The new (well old) material editor makes me happy.  I learned to live with 2013's but my goodness did it suck!  Non-rectangular view-ports will help me greatly in the office (no more hidden elements and masking regions!).  Lastly, the new scheduling functions will be pretty useful.

What do you guys think?!

Oh... And how about that new "R" logo.... At least I think it is an "R"....