Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014 Essentials - Revit Beginners Guide

I get lots of emails asking about the best Revit books for beginners.  Tobias Hathorn, one of the co-authors, sent me a few copies of their new book "Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014 Essentials".  If you are looking for a easy to follow beginners guide to Revit Architecture that will not overwhelm you this is the book for you.  The images are large and the content is laid out in a manor that does not intimidate (I know how intimidating it can be to learn Revit!).  There is also a Kindle version!  Do yourself a favor and check it out!

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press


I will also be doing some sort of giveaways in the future with some of the copies Tobias sent me!  So stay tuned!