Hunter, a follower of the blog, emailed me a question:
"Is there a way to change the text size for a Revit revision schedule?"
Yes, there is a way to change the text size and formatting of a sheet revision schedule in Revit.
It is actually the same way you would edit and format a schedule within the Revit project itself:
- Select the titleblock family and click "Edit Family"
- Within the Family editor select the "View" tab.
- Select the "Revision Schedule" button:Now, to format the schedule if it is already existing.
- Expand the "Schedules" folder in your project browser.
- Click your schedule.
- Select "Edit" next to the "Appearance" row in the Properties Dialogue.
- Edit the "Text" area as require.
- Load the titleblock back into your project.