Autodesk released a new beta of "FormIt Web". Basically, it is FormIt being ran through your browser.
This is pretty awesome... Could this be the next step to getting those squiggly lines into Revit?!
I used it for a little while on Google Chrome here in the office and it ran very smooth. There are some obvious limitations but huge potential. Here is a screenshot:
While FormIt Web does not have all of the features of the iOS version (yet) we still could not wait to get it out there and get your feedback. Here are some details:
- Runs in the latest stable builds of Chrome and Firefox on Windows or Mac.
- Modeling operations including: place primitives, extrude polygons, modify faces and edges, boolean operations
- Import satellite images
- Metric or Imperial units
- Apply default materials
- Opens and saves FormIt sketches created on iOS or Android by logging into your Autodesk 360 account.
- We also just released minor updates to the iOS and Android FormIt to support reloading sketches that have been saved from the web (and between the two mobile platforms)
- We want your feedback! Please post your issues, ideas, and questions on our support site.