Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, December 2, 2013

Autodesk University 2013 - Live Streaming.


I, unfortunately, will not be attending AU in Las Vegas this year.  To be honest, I had to choose between Autodesk University and Revit Technology Conference... I chose RTC. Fortunately, if you are not attending (like myself) there will be plenty of live-streaming video from the event.   I will be tuning into some of the streams myself.

Click here to view the streaming homepage and sign up now.

Also, there will be plenty of activity via Twitter during the event (most likely using #AU2013).  Some of the "Revit" based guys and girls you will want to follow are: @seandburke, @lynn_allen, @twiceroadsfool, @marcellosgamb, @davewlight, @paulfaubin, @case_inc, and many more...