Autodesk released an update to Revit 2015 this month. This update was a little different than others in that it included some the addition of some new features or tweaks to old features (not just stability and "under-the-hood" improvements.
There has been a bunch of great information and subtle changes noted about the new release. I thought it would be beneficial to summarize them here in a pretty little list.
1. Click here to view the Autodesk PDF Enhancement List
2. Click here for a list of Enhancement in the Revit Wiki...
An announcement from Autodesk via David Light:
3. Autodesk New Update Notification: David Light at Autodesk-Revit
Steve Stafford at Revit Op-Ed published a series of posts demonstrating some of the subtle, yet powerful, changes:
4. Revit 2015 R2 - Data Row
5. Revit 2015 R2 - Reference Other View
6. Revit 2015 R2 - MEP Move To for Circuits
7. Revit 2015 R2 - MEP Circuit Sequence and Recently Used Panel
8. Revit 2015 R2 - Load into Project and Close
Luke Johnson, over at What Revit Wants, published a great post with some awesome tips and tutorials based on the new release.
9. Click here to view Luke's post...
I have installed the new Site Tools add-in and have been fooling around with it a little. I hope to post a little review on it in the near future... Let's just say it is a step forward, but maybe not quite there yet...
Lawrence, at Revit Structure blog, published a post highlighting some of the features for structural users:
10. Click here to view Lawrence's post...
Harry Mattison (the co-creator with me on SAuBIM) posted about the new release letting you know when you are trying to open a file in a different version.
11. Click here to see Harry's post...
There is also a nice discussion going on at Revitorum.org about the new release which you can find here... (12).
Do you have a link you think should be added here? Submit it in the comments section below...