Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, June 29, 2015

TheRevitKid.com Featured on ArchDaily!



Last week one of the most visited architecture websites featured an article titled "The Best Software Tutorials on the Web".  I have followed ArchDaily for many years (probably longer than I have been publishing to this website) and was absolutely floored to find TheRevitKid.com featured on their list!  What a great honor!


Not only is it an honor to be mentioned on such an influential site in the architecture community but to be alongside other's like Jared, Ronen, Evermotion, and Lynda.com is so cool!  Not only is the exposure and free publicity awesome but I've already received emails from brand new readers of the blog.

I'd like to welcome any new reader who may have now discovered this website and I hope you enjoy all the content and information.  Feel free to email me and let me know what you think of the blog!