Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Desktop or Laptop for Architecture ?!

 


"Should I get a desktop or laptop for architecture?".  This, along with,  "what computer hardware should I get for Revit?", are the two most common hardware based questions I get... In this video I recorded an open box review of my new desktop computer, benchmark it, an compare it to it's laptop equivalent...


Click here to view the video now...


If you're looking for a new desktop or laptop be sure to check out BIMBOX today (and let them know you heard it here!!)...



Desktop Specs:

BIMBOX Stryker IV

13th Gen i9-13900K

128 GB RAM

2TB NVmE

Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090



Laptop Specs:

BIMBOX Mech 16

13th Gen i9-13900HX

64 GB RAM

2TB NVmE

Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 (Laptop)