Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Revit Society

Interesting new idea... Basically, Facebook/MySpace for Revit users...

Revit Society

"Welcome to the Revit Society!

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Dan Pisko, and I am currently employed as a BIM/CAD tech at a small structural engineering firm (Structural Solutions - ssei.ca) in Vancouver, BC Canada. I have worked with Revit for roughly 3 years now, and I have used various blogs/forums to build my knowledge of the program.

I have yet to come across a site that allowed me to create friends with other Revit users, interact, post blogs, video chat/IM and post on forums all within one site. It is my goal for revitsociety.com to provide users with this ability.

Please join today, and help the society grow!

Please contact me with any ideas and comments about the site. dpisko@live.com

Thank you everyone!

Dan"