Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Revit Tutorial – Family Creation Series – Part 11 - Adjustable Angle Curtain Wall Door

This is a topic that always comes up... I don't know why Autodesk does not simply put doors with adjustable swings in the content library... Anyways, I have explored the topic of adjustable swinging doors in my own post here and a repost here...  

I wanted to use the example of an adjustable curtain wall door for my Family Creation Series.  I thought this would be a good example to use because it requires nested families, angle parameters, and shared/nested parameters between families.

Topics covered in this part of the series:
  • Load the curtain wall door.
  • Edit the curtain wall door.
  • Creating the nested family for the floor plan visibility.