Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thesis Sabbatical ... Sort of...

For those of you who regularly follow my blog you may have noticed in the past couple months a decline in new posts.  First, I want to thank you for continuing to follow the blog and checking back daily. Second, I promise that the posting will be back sooner rather than later.

I have been completing my Master of Architecture thesis project over the past 6 months and it has taken up lots of time.  The good news is that my final presentation will be this Monday! 

So, if you continue being so patient for just one more week I promise to return to my regular posting schedule!  

Additionally, with my schooling finally coming to an end I can focus much more time and energy on this blog and what it contains.  I am also planning on a possible overhaul of the template of the blog and hope to add features that will make it easier to find the hundreds (700+) tutorials and tips that have posted over the past 4 years.

Hold tight young Revit Kids... I'll be back!

P.S. - I may still be tweeting during all of this so follow me there too @TheRevitKid