Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Residential Revit - Finding Custom Materials




For this week's "Residential Revit" post I am going to answer a question that I get quite often when posting rendering and images to the blog.

The question is something along the lines of "where do you get your custom materials?"

This, of course, can apply to more than just residential types of projects but I received quite a few questions about materials due to the recent posts and renderings of "The Rocky Mountain Modern House".

Continue reading to learn where I get my custom materials...



Here are a few examples (other than Rocky Mountain Modern) illustrating the power of custom materials:





So, where do I get my textures? 

Check out this excerpt from a recent workshop to learn my simple sources:


Links Mentioned:

Textures.com

Google Images - Simply use "search term" + "seamless texture"


What sources to do you have for custom material maps?  Comment below!