Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, April 24, 2020

From Revit to Twinmotion 2020 (using a reader's model).



Last night I held another live happy hour.  This one was pretty different and exciting!

I always make tutorials using my own models that I have created from scratch.  I thought it would be fun to take a reader's model and do a live tutorial about rendering a scene in Twinmotion 2020.  That's right, I will be taking someone else's model and attempting to make a real-time rendering scene, live...

This could have been a complete failure... But, I think it was a success! In fact, I was able to create 3 renderings in 58 minutes.... From scratch.

Continue reading to view the replay and let me know what you thought....






Links Mentioned in the Video:



Sign up for Beta Access to BIM After Dark.
My "Standing Seam Roof" tutorial from 2013...
My Origin Laptop Review


The "Raw" Renderings: