Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tutorial - Curtain Wall Panel Tag

I was asked to investigate how to tag a curtain wall with the window tag. The actual wall is not going to be tagged as a window... Revit does not like the fact that we are calling a wall a window. The curtain panel, on the other hand, is a different story.


Topics Covered:
  • Curtain Wall Panel Tag
  • System panel investigation.
  • Creating custom curtain wall panel.
  • Changing Curtain Wall Panel's category.
  • Tagging Curtain Wall Panel.

As I said in the video I will create a new tutorial on basic curtain wall creation. I apologize for running through that part so quickly but I wanted to get to the topic of conversation for this particular video.