Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Project Cooper.

CAD for Dummies?

Interesting little release I found over at Autodesk Labs. Not sure how I feel about it yet. I just installed and and messed around for a bit. It reminds me of an advanced Microsoft Paint. I am curious to hear my readers opinions on the introduction of this software.


Ideal for quick design work, Project Cooper sketching software enables you to draw accurate, detailed plans and layouts to scale using simple 2D drawing tools, predrawn symbols, and sample drawings. Because the software produces files in one of the most widely used design format, it’s easy to share your drawings with clients, architects, and other project partners.

Specialty Contractors: Make a Good Impression
Instead of delivering hand sketches, use Project Cooper to present your ideas in a clear, professional way. See how in these videos:

Architects: Cut Down on Rework
Ask your colleagues to use Project Cooper so you can include their drawings in your designs and cut down on rework. See how in these videos: