Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Revit Kid.com! Multi-Lingual

I have been receiving quite a few emails lately in different languages. Sadly, I only speak, read and write English (although I know a little Portuguese). In honor of my new, or old, international readers I added a widget on the right hand side of the site that will translate every blog post into your language of preference.

Given that I do not speak any of these languages I am not sure how good it really works, so please comment and let me know if it works well.

Stay tuned for more posts and some tutorials on the way. I have been very busy with the final of the semester and the Revit Calculus project in particular.

- Jeffrey A. Pinheiro, LEED AP