This is a great tip that I have used and you will definitely use in the future...
REVIT does not come installed with a title block family parameter that displays how many sheets are in a sheet set. In fact REVIT doesn't have sheet sets.
Some people prefer to display the total number of sheets in a set as the '15' displays above.
In the 3 CADclips below you are first introduce to the completed title block family in a project then we start from scratch and show you how to build it yourself.
1. Create a Shared Parameter named 'Number of Sheets'.
2. Use this Shared Parameter in the Title Block rfa family file.
3. Load the title block family into a project.
4. Create a local Project Parameter of Category 'Project Information' pointing to the same Shared Parameter.
5. Set the 'Number of Sheets' value manually in the Project Information dialog box or the field in the title block and witness the change to all sheets.