Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Revit Kid.com Poll - Members Only Area?

Hey guys,  I have been thinking more and more about creating a place for "Members Only".  My idea is to create a forum community of like minded Revit students and professionals.

For a monthly subscription this area will have unlimited access to specific tutorials I will create for this area only (also including the completion of The Student to Student Revit Guide) and a forum with users like me, and as many top names in the BIM/Revit industry I can get, to answer your questions and create great conversations. Finally, perhaps have some way of sharing user created Revit Content... I know we have Seek and RevitCity... But, let's be honest, you get a quality, parametric, model about 1 out of 10 times on those sites.

Why not make it free?

Well, the first, simple answer, is the subscription price will help pay for the services provided by the forum hosting, etc...  Second, I feel that if members are paying for the forum the quality of posts, threads, and information will be greater.

Please, take the time to complete the simple poll at the top of the page...

Those of you reading this on my RSS Feed or Email subscription, here is a quick link to the post and you can answer the poll on the right.

Also, my fellow Revit bloggers... Please, let me know what you all think of this and if you would be interested in helping me make this happen or being a moderator and add the to the conversation.

Comments are welcome on this post for sure!