Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Blog: Under NDA

As many of you may remember I love learning things that boggle my mind (See Calculus Final).  David Light, over at Revit, introduced a new blog called Under NDA.  From what I have seen this is going to be quite an interesting blog to follow.  Fair warning... It will not be for the faint at heart.  If calculus, algorithms, and the overall unknown scare you to the point where you cannot sleep at night I suggest staying away.

Welcome to Under NDA:


The coming posts will (hopefully) explain my thinking: I've read a lot about using Genetic Algorithm in an architectural design process, combining the "analytical approach to Design" that Prof. Baudizzone taught me in Uni, back in 1997. Yet I never got it implemented - the closest I got to it was a GWBASIC program for a Museum competition, that was not really using Genetic optimization.


Will, the author of Under NDA, already has two posts up (one of which already blows my mind and feeds my cravings).  Welcome to the blogging world and I hope The Revit Kid.com's readers will be good to you. 


Click here to go to Under NDA's blog and follow him/subscribe or whatever...