Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tutorials are down...

It looks like I underestimated the amount of people that view my videos...  The Revit Kid.com is experiencing a huge increase in tutorial viewers and I am currently trying to contact Screencast.com to find ways of accommodating the heavy bandwidth.  I apologize if you are unable to view the videos right now. If you are able to view the videos, GREAT!  I will let you know when the bandwidth is added.  I can tell you for sure that it will not be any later than October 18th, but I will do everything in my power to make it sooner.  I will keep you posted.

Again, I do apologize.  This is certainly not a good thing but it is the type of problem that excites me due to its positive nature.  It is positive because I never thought the said would get to the point where the HIGHEST bandwidth subscription is not enough.