Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Revit Projects Gallery Update

First, thank you all for posting some links to your projects and to all of you that emailed me links to your projects. It looks like the is an interest in this idea...

Turns out, it completely slipped my mind, that DesignByMany.com is essentially a Revit Projects database... I have been so busy I haunt checked DesignByMany in a while and there has been tons of activity! David, thanks for reminding me... The site looks like it is going great.

So, to my readers, head over to DesignByMany.com and post your projects... It is free and full of great projects, challenged, and examples...

David, one suggestion if I may. Perhaps adding a "Software Used" text box when submitting a project? Just a thought.