Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Revit Kid Project - House for an Architect

I know I have not been posting as much as I usually do within the last couple months and I analogize for that.  Graduate school and work are taking up a lot more of my time then I expected.  On the bright side, I am using Revit practically 24/7 between the two.

Here is my latest project in school.  I know how much I love seeing other peoples Revit projects so I figured you would like to see mine.  This is the third studio project of the semester and we had to present the project as if it were in a magazine. Oh, and before I get a million comments, I know the wall section makes no sense... (Click the images below...)

Software used: Revit Architecture 2012 and Adobe Photoshop CS5

 

 


Architectural Record and the Architectural Record logo are trademarked and copyright of McGraw Hill.  This is not a published magazine or magazine cover by McGraw Hill.