Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Revit Tip - Revit View Range Explained (Paul Aubin)

First, I would like to start by saying how cool it is that Paul F. Aubin follows the blog!  (Click here if you don't know who Paul Aubin is... you should!)  Anyways, he wrote a comment on my post about the silly "low wall" feature in Revit...

Paul then posted a video on his blog that many of you may find very useful:

I just commented on a post over at the Revit Kid. It reminded me about a video I had posted some time ago on the View Range feature in Revit. I went looking for the link and discovered it had gone missing. So, I decided to repost it here. The video was recorded a few releases ago, but is still relevant to today’s version of Revit. Please enjoy.


Click here to view Pau'ls post and video...


Thanks for the link back Paul!