Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Autodesk's New Logo and The Story Behind It

An interesting article discussion Autodesk's new logo and branding...  The only explanation I have heard so far for the crazy folded letters and the 2014 software:

"...A talented team of Autodesk designers created the new branding and found their inspiration in origami. The style beautifully shows the convergence of art and science, form and function, aptly representing the Autodesk software portfolio..."

Click here to continue reading....

At first I am thinking to myself "why use an ancient art form to represent the new digital future?"... But then I remember an article I read sometime last year...   Interesting...

I guess I will have to launch that folded "R" software for a few months and see how much it grows on me.