Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BIM After Dark is Live!




Finally, after months of hard work and planning, BIM After Dark is live!  I am extremely excited about my first product and cannot wait to hear what you all think of it. 

For today only, every purchase (any package) will receive a FREE copy of my eBook "First Person BIM: Revit and CryEngine 3".  The eBook will teach you how to convert your Revit models into fully interactive renderings.  I go through the entire process of converting the (old) Revit sample house (click here to see the final product).


I would also like to thank each and every one of you who emailed me (or joined the email list) with feedback, comments, and encouragement from the day I announced BIM After Dark.  You guys rock!

Already purchased and downloaded BIM After Dark?  Do me a favor and tell your friends: