Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, February 6, 2014

BIM After Dark - Ultimate Gallery


BIM After Dark has now been live for almost two months. The concept of "BIM Can be Sexy" and "BIM for design" has really began to surface and develop in my mind throughout the process of creating BIM After Dark and discussion with you, my readers.

I wanted to create a post to document the images I have created (and hopefully you will create) using techniques I illustrate in BIM After Dark: Volume 1.  I hope to continue adding images (created by both you and I).  Every image below was made using Revit, Photoshop, and BIM After Dark. (oh, some images may have required a pen or pencil too).

If you have not done so yet, head over to my BIM After Dark website to purchase your copy of the video series (or check out the free sample video).  If you have done so, email me images you have created using the techniques within the videos and I will add them to this post for everyone to see!

BIM After Dark: Image Gallery

(Click to enlarge or start slideshow)
...be patient while they load...










































































BIM After Dark - Volume 1


If you liked the images above and want to learn how you can create them then you will definitely enjoy BIM After Dark - Volume 1.  The full length tutorial series is filled with tips about enhancing your presentations.

Are you're tired of people telling you that BIM is not for presentations? That Autodesk® Revit® is only good for documentation? You spend hours developing a fully detailed building information model, why not show it off? Learn how to create beautiful, professional, and high quality presentations with your building information models.