Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Revit Tip - Strip Down Model for Sharing


This is an awesome tip I saw on Twitter one day.  I cannot remember who posted it (if you were the publisher please let me know and I will give you credit!).

It can be quite a hassle to save and prepare a Revit model to share with consultants, contractors, etc... Personally, I am all a little more liberal when it comes to sharing my Revit models.  Of course, many companies are still very conservative when it comes to what information is left in the model (ie. Titleblocks, details, families, etc...).

Stripping the model of the "baggage" can be cumbersome to say the least.  The video below will show you an awesome tip that will could possibly save you hours of time.







Click here to view the video via Screencast....