Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, August 11, 2014

The Ultimate Revit Material Marathon - Replay


For those of you who could not make it to The Ultimate Revit Material Marathon last week, Novedge was nice enough to record and it and post it online!

Over 300 people attended the webinar live!  It felt as if every single one of them asked a question!  You will see toward the end of the video I tried answering as many as I could.  The Novedge team saved those questions and I will be answering the unanswered questions in a blog post down the road.

If you enjoy the video below you will definitely enjoy my latest video series BIM After Dark. I go through many of the techniques shown (at a much slower pace) and expand on them as well!  Click here to find out more...




Click here to view the webinar via Vimeo.