Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, January 16, 2015

BIM After Dark - Happy Hour #2



To celebrate the release of Volume 2 I am going to host the second BIM After Dark Happy Hour. In the first ever happy hour I attempted to design and render an entire house in 1 hour... I just about did it!  See for yourself!  I could not believe over 150 people showed up live to hangout!  So cool!

For the upcoming Happy Hour I thought I would show some examples of tips and tricks from BIM After Dark - Volume 2 revolving around construction documentation.  I would also like to save some time to answer your questions live!

 So grab your favorite cocktail and meet me online this Monday, January 19th at 4PM EST.   

Click here to join the Google+ Events Page. 
Click here to watch the stream live on YouTube.