Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, April 4, 2016

#RTCNA 2016 - Will You Be There?


Phot of a bunch of Revit Bloggers from last years RTCNA...


It's that time of the year again!  Registration for Revit Technology Conference North America 2016 (RTCNA) is open!  Will you be attending?

I thought about going through the motions and telling you why you SHOULD attend RTCNA... But then I remembered I have a bunch of posts from the last four years about WHY you should attend.  If you are trying to decide whether RTCNA is right for you (and the photo above wasn't enough of a convincing factor) click here to view my reviews and recaps from previous years. 

Oh, and if you are attending make sure you sign up for my session (Session 2.5 on Friday at 5:15PM).  The session is titled "How are Contractors Using My Models?"... I plan on taking my experience at Turner Construction and sharing with attendees how your architectural and engineering models are used down stream... Using real-world examples and demonstrations, I plan on demystifying the scary abyss that architects call "handing over your model".

So, will I see you there?!  Click here to register for RTCNA 2016 today!