Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, June 18, 2018

BIM After Dark - Volume 1 : Course Closing + Discount





I created “BIM After Dark: Volume 1 - BIM Can Be Sexy” in the fall of 2013. Yes, I know, crazy. Almost five years ago!!

Well, needles to say, it is about time for a major update. Revit has added some great new features for presentation techniques, real-time software has come a long way (Enscape3D, Lumion, etc…). Therefore, this year I am bringing sexy back to BIM. In order to do so, I plan on taking Volume 1 down to work on the completely new version this summer.

On the day I am writing this post, 766 readers have downloaded and completed BIM After Dark - Volume 1. Also crazy, I know!

I wanted to make sure anyone who has been on the fence about Volume 1 had a chance to get the original version before I take it offline, and at a discount.

I plan on shutting down the Volume 1 cart and sales page this Friday, June 22nd, 2018 at 8 PM (EST).

Keep reading to see why you should download BIM After Dark - Volume 1 today (before it is gone!)...




Why Should You Act Now?


The Content Will Change


Volume 1 may be almost five years old but there is still plenty of techniques, tips, and tricks I use to this day when creating renderings and presentations with Revit (and related programs). For example, the “70,50,20 Rule” is still my go to for Revit views…

That being said, I can’t guarantee all of the same content will be pulled over to the new version. When I go through the process of talking with Volume 1 customers and analyzing my current workflows there may be some pieces of content you find valuable that don’t get carried forward to the brand new version of Volume 1. For example, the bonus chapter on my workflow from Revit to 3DS Max to V-Ray may not get pulled forward.

So, if you want to make sure you have all of the legacy content you’ll have to act now!

You Can Shape the New Version


Those of you who are customers of any version of BIM After Dark will probably know that I seek your input on shaping new content regularly. Every video tutorial series I have created has been driven by surveys, discussions, and feedback from you.

By becoming a customer of Volume 1 I will be working extra hard to extract feedback from you to help me shape the future of Volume 1. There will most likely be surveys, live online hangouts, early “beta” releases, and maybe even some one-on-one Skype calls.

Deep Discount on New Version


Last but not least, existing Volume 1 students will receive the largest discount on the remake when it is released. As a thank you for helping me shape the content and putting your trust in me to teach you the most cutting edge techniques in the Revit world I always offer current customers the best discounts and early access to content.


Course Closing Discount


Speaking of discounts, for this week I will be offering 20% off BIM After Dark - Volume 1 and 10% off any other BIM After Dark volume or bundle.

For 20% off BIM After Dark - Volume 1 use offer code “sexyclosing20”

Click here to purchase BIM After Dark Volume 1 before it closes!



For 10% off any BIM After Dark course use offer code “sexyclosing10”

Click here to view the Bundle discounts...
This is by far the best deal.... 10% off the already reduced bundle prices...

Click here to view Volume 2 - BIM Can Make Paper...

Click here to view Volume 3 - We are family…




Remember, Volume 1 will be closing this Friday, June 22nd, 2018 at 8PM EST.